We offer a range of employment opportunities from working in Drugs and Homeless Services, to working in administrative and management roles. We currently employ almost 200 staff in various capacities that include part – time and full time, permanent, fixed term, specified purpose, relief and Graduate interns including those employed through Community Employment schemes.
What does Merchants Quay Ireland offer as an employer?
- Fulfilling and Challenging work
- Competitive Salaries
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Minimum 23 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group VHI Scheme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Parental, Adoptive , Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Educational Assistance (Study and Examination Leave, Scholarship Foundation)
- Employee Assistance Programme(EAP)
- Health & Wellness Programme
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Please email your CV and Application form to email@example.com . Alternatively, you may send the application form in by post to HR Office, Merchants Quay Ireland, Merchants Court, 24 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
Merchant’s Quay Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
All positions are subject to Security/Garda Clearance.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES