Download and complete a CHY3 Enduring Form today. Here's how it works.
- Whether you are PAYE or Self-Assesed, from 1st January 2013, Merchants Quay Ireland can claim tax relief on your donation.
- If your donations amount to €250 or more in a calender year they could be woth an extra 45% to Merchants Quay Ireland.
- By signing the CHY3 enduring form Merchants Quay Ireland can claim tax relief on your donations (totalling €250 or more in any year) for a 5 year period (if tax has been paid).
- This at no extra cost to you the donor!
- The CHY3 enduring form does not commt you to pay anything - it simply enables tax relief if you donate €250+ in any of the 5 years.
- If you prefer you can complete a CHY4 form. This form lasts for just one year and a new form would have to be completed each year your donations total over €250 or more.
How tax relief can grow your donation - how the value of your donation can grow when completing a tax back form and returning it to Merchants Quay Ireland.
|The value of a donation amount of||...increses (after tax claim) to|
If you have any questions about the Charity Tax Relief scheme you can call Sean on 01 524 0139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your support.